If you have ever seen the Canadian-Irish series Vikings on the History Channel, you will agree that the character Helga is an interesting piece of the Viking puzzle. The pretty face behind the character Helga – the wife of the quirky Floki – is Maude Hirst. Maude Hirst was born into a family dripping with creative juices. She has chosen a family career, a love story that is guaranteed to end well.
Maude’s first love was gymnastics, and as a child, she did it just for fun until she met a film director who was working on a film that would require a lot of gymnastic stunts.
Maude Hirst’s Bio
It makes life a lot easier if you can define yourself what you stand for and where you want to go from an early age; it makes for a calmer ride in the sea of life. Maude Hirst was born on 6 February 1988. She is the older daughter of British screenwriter Michael Hirst. She was born in England and therefore has British citizenship.
Everything You Must Know About Maude Hirst
Maude Hirst, it’s hard to say that she’s unknown, but we can assume that she hasn’t yet reached the heights that are available to her as a superstar on screen, so we can bet that the best is yet to come from her. There are a few facts that can make all fans around the world get a little bit of insight into the events around Maude Hirst.
1. Birthday: Maude Hirst was born on the 6th of February 1988.
2. Sign: Her zodiacal/astrological sign is Aquarius because of the day of her birth in relation to the cosmos.
3. Family: Maude is the older daughter of the British screenwriter Michael Hirst. Originally he was supposed to be an academic, but when his works were actually read, it was discovered that he had the talent to be a successful screenwriter. He was born in Bradford, United Kingdom, on September 21, 1952.
Micheal attended Bradford Grammar School and the London School of Economics as well as the University of Nottingham, where he received a First Class Joint Honours Degree in English and American Literature. He has produced a number of notable works, including the television series The Tudors (2007 – 2010) and Vikings (2013 – present). He co-produced the series Camelot with Chris Chibnall and also produced the Borgias.
Maude has a younger sibling and as beautiful as Maude is, so is her little sister Georgia. They resemble the two sisters very much. Georgia was born on December 26, 1994.
4. Education: Hirst was trained at the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts.
5. Career: Maude has become an actress and has acted in various roles during her career. In 2008 she became active as an actress and has continued to do so ever since. Many of the roles she was asked to play were supporting roles, but she has been very successful in these roles.
In 2008 she was given a supporting role as Sophie in Cash and Curry and in 2009 she played another supporting role in Nuryan as Ellie. Then there was Carol in The Knockin 2016. Also from 2008 to 2010, she played the role of Kat Ashley in the television series The Tudors.
During this time she was a recurring part of the series for nine episodes. Then there was perhaps her best role to date when she played Helga, the wife of Floki, the boat builder and con artist, on the TV show Vikings (2013 – 2017). She was on the show for 39 episodes and lit up our screens when she started a big romance with co-star Hrafna Vilgaerdarson, who played Floki, in the show.
6. Body Measurements: Maude is blessed with a special kind of good looks, strong eyes, and flawless skin. She stands on 1.5 m 3 inches and weighs 48 kg.
7. Romance: For someone as beautiful as Maude Hirst, it is a little surprising that there has never been any talk of a relationship with her. When she is actually with someone, she does it pretty well to keep it a secret.