It takes more than talent to build a solid acting career. For people at a young age, it often takes a strong fan base on the Internet to get instant fame. Keidrich Sellati, a handsome American teenage actor, is not only talented but is also raking in money, gathering followers in social media, and seems to have already taken his fast-growing career into his own hands.
The young actor is easily recognized for his role in the television series The Americans. Although he has portrayed other characters in several projects, the role of Henry Jenning in The Americans is his most remarkable role. Apart from his good-looking looks and screen talent, there are other things you need to know about Keidrich.
Keidrich Sellati Biography (Age)
The American star is the son of an American housewife and an American businessman. He was born on October 22, 2001, in Colorado, a state of the United States. According to reports, the actor has a mixed pedigree of English, Italian, Irish and Korean.
Keidrich Sellati has a sister named Peyton and a younger brother. Although he did not say much about him or even mention his name on camera, he once shared a picture of him and his sister in a car, but his little brother was shown to his fans on another day.
The film actor is currently studying at school. Although he plans to enter acting full-time, he is also considering enrolling in an online college to take a course that is completely different from acting. In fact, he once mentioned in an interview that he would enroll in cybersecurity after high school.
Keidrich’s cousin was the one who inspired him to pursue an acting career. That was after he moved to New York City with his family at the age of eight. But 2013 was the year in which the young actor finally set about selling his craft in Hollywood’s largest film industry.
He portrayed his first character on the big screen in the American spy thriller television series The Americans, which was broadcast on FX. Thanks to his brilliant performance in the series, Keidrich Sellati became the darling of many filmmakers and eventually played several other characters both on television and in films.
Among the projects he has also participated in are Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2014, as a guest actor), Rockway (2017), and then The Jesuit (2015, as Julio Niente), his first feature film.
Besides acting, Sellati has also done incredible voice work for clients. He is known for providing his voice for numerous Random House audiobooks, including Kaboom!, Hey, Duck!, Dig, Snipper the Early Riser, and Scoop. The young actor also appeared in a commercial print ad for Scholastic Choice Magazine.
Despite his short time in the industry, Keidrich Sellati has received a number of awards for his achievements in the projects he has worked on. His first award was the Young Artist Awards for best performance in a television series in 2006, followed by further awards at the Jersey Shore Film Festival 2018 and the Sunscreen Film Festival 2018.
Facts About The TV Actor
1. According to several sources, Keidrich Sellati has a net worth of $400,000. However, the exact amount he earns annually from his work as an actor has yet to be published.
2. He stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches and has a perfect body weight Information about his body measurements is currently not available to the public, but his pictures show that the actor is healthy and fit.
3. The American actor is not in an open relationship at the time of filing this report, so it is difficult to tell whether he is flying solo or secretly with a lady. Sellati is also not married because he is still young to enter into marriage and is also busy with his studies and young career.
4. Keidrich Sellati is both a field hockey player and an avid snowboarder.
5. The actor is very popular on social media, especially Twitter. He has thousands of followers on online news and social networking service platform.
|United States of America
|5 Feet 8 Inch
|Weight in KG
|The Americans Since 2013