Some people develop their talent while others are born with it. This artist has been active in the music scene for over two decades, and we can say without a doubt in our hearts that he is still an important player in the music scene. Although today everything revolves around Usher’s height, weight, and body measurements, here are some real facts about him.
- He was born Usher Raymond IV on October 14, 1978, in Dallas, Texas.
- Before he made it big as a solo artist, he was part of a group called Nubeginnings, and the quintet recorded 10 songs together.
- His rise to fame began in the late ’90s with the release of his second album My Way. His follow-up album 8701 produced the Billboard Hot 100 number one hits You Remind Me and You Got It Bad.
- From Usher’s 2004 album Confessions, four consecutive number one hits made it onto the Billboard Hot 100, including Yeah!, Burn, Confessions Part II, and My Boo.
- The star hardly ever talks about being a die-hard vegan. He started as a vegetarian in 2008 when his father died. Hats off to Usher for not shoving his healthy lifestyle down our throats.
- It’s no coincidence that Mr. Raymond is such a good mentor that he learned from one of the best in the business. When he won the Star Search show, Usher was contacted by P. Diddy, and he offered Usher to move to the East Coast and live with him. P. Diddy then became his mentor.
- Usher believes strongly in giving back to the world community as a whole, he is a philanthropist. He founded the charity New Look, a non-profit organization whose goal is to give young people a new perspective on life through education and real-world experiences.
- Usher was born with strong ties to show business, but he never took advantage of them. His godfather is Ben Vereen.
That is all we can say about the artist today. It’s time to move on to the subject at hand, starting with Usher’s greatness.
If celebrities could be as big as their accomplishments, Usher would be bigger or bigger with 8 Grammys, worldwide sales of 43 million albums and 75 million records and many other accomplishments. Unfortunately, life does not work the way it is. Usher’s height, as listed, is 5 feet 7 inches.
He’s either taller than he looks, or he’s got an extra inch on there… that’s the opinion of the masses. You know how we do here, if he’s listed, we go with that. Wetpaint recently interviewed their mates on Viggle LIVE to find out how big they think the You Remind Me singer is, you’d be surprised at the result.
More than half of them were under the impression that Usher was over six feet tall (48%), most of the others correctly assumed he was six feet tall (36), while the minority assumed he was six feet tall (15). However, we cannot blame those who think he was too short.
His fellow trainers from The Voice do not do him justice. Adam Levine is 1.80 m tall, Blake Shelton is taller at 1.95 m, and although Shakira is 1.95 m tall, she can keep up quite well with the singer of You Got It Bad with her heels.
Here’s a list of people who stand as high as the actor and as such would do him more justice than The Voice coaches. Justin Bieber, Angelina Jolie, Tom Cruise, and Kurt Cobain are all the same height as Usher.
If you look at Usher, you know very well that the star has a one-to-one relationship with his gym. It’s not easy, Usher has the money to get a good personal trainer to test through the flames. He also has the paper to get a nutritionist to cook his meals.
Nevertheless, he is committed to maintaining his weight of 75 kg. Here are some helpful tips from Usher for those who want to lose a few pounds faster. If you eat clean, you will get better results, and if it burns, don’t give up. They don’t pay attention to pain. Just breathe through it.
Usher’s Body Measurements
In addition to Usher’s height and weight, here is a summary of his body measurements.
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Weight: 75 kg
Chest: 40 inches
Arms/Biceps: 15 inches
Waist: 30 inches
Feet/Shoe size: US 13, EU 46, UK 12.5