Some people were born to be in front of the camera, dominating the auction screen and entertaining us while doing so. It is safe to say that Ryan Seacrest is one of them, so before we look at Ryan Seacrest’s height, weight, and other measurements, let us explore his past and validate our position that he was born for his work.
1. He was born Ryan John Seacrest on December 24, 1974, to Constance Marie (née Zullinger), a housewife, and Gary Lee Seacrest, a lawyer specializing in real estate law.
2. According to his mother, he was just a child when his talent began to shine, his exact words were: “Instead of playing with G.I. Joes or Cowboys and Indians, Ryan always had a small microphone and did the show in the house”.
3. At the age of 16, his career got off to a good start; he got an internship at Atlanta radio station WSTR and later worked at night on weekends. So it’s no surprise when he became a journalism student at university.
4. He had a few concerts here, there and in between, but his big break came when he became a host on American Idol in 2002. Funny story, he auditioned to be a judge.
5. He is not only a television and radio host, but Ryan is also an accomplished producer and is responsible for all programs related to Kardashian, Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution, Married to Jonas, etc.
6. He has a prize or two in his sleeve, he has received Emmy Award nominations for American Idol, and he won an Emmy Award for Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution production, he was also honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Radio on April 13, 2005.
Well, let’s not get too excited, even if the star has an impressive portfolio, let’s see how he is doing in the body statistics, starting with Ryan Seacrest’s Height.
Ryan Seacrest Height
He told CNN he wasn’t bored saying he was 5’9′ and people called me small, but more recently here’s what he said in HollywoodLife,’Actually, I’m 5’8′ but my shoes tonight make me 5’8′ and three quarters. I don’t wear an elevator, but one of the judges does. Guess who it is?
He was obviously having fun with his buddy Simon Cowell, but that’s not what we’re here for today, so on his own Twitter, he also gave another height,5’8.5? We don’t know which one to choose, we really don’t know, what we do know is that its indicated size is 5 feet 8 inches.
Although people believe that the actor is considerably shorter (their assumptions range from 5 feet 5 inches to 5 feet 7 inches), he still sticks to his guns. In addition, he found a way to look taller in front of the camera without carrying a foot lift. If it was supposed to be a secret, it’s no longer a secret, because an insider spilled the beans at Life & Style.
“He pushed his hair back and swallowed it higher, he was tired of looking like a little boy in front of the A-listers he interviewed on the red carpet. It was a good idea, but Ryan doesn’t have the credit, it was his ex-girlfriend Julianne Hough who found it.
Here is a list of celebrities who wouldn’t make him look like a little boy when he stands next to him, Eminem, Kanye West, and Sean Penn all share Ryan Seacrest’s size.
Ryan Seacrest Weight
Most people don’t know that the thin Ryan Seacrest we see today struggled with his weight like a child. His picture before and after may shock you, but the star has turned into the standard we see today.
Despite the fact that he has one of the busiest schedules in Hollywood, one thing he doesn’t miss is training time. The program host told Men’s Fitness: “I plan my training sessions as if they were meetings, and I make sure they are not canceled”.
The star is desperately trying not to get any of his baby feet back and rumor has it that he is so determined that he is obsessed. According to the Daily Mail, “The handsome guy has an assistant on hand with a selection of refrigerated and nutritious macrobiotic juices at all times, it has been revealed.
You won’t mind if you hear what the 70 kg star has to say about never going back on that path,” I remember that feeling of growing up and being a little overweight. I also remember being teased about it sometimes, and because of that, it’s always in my brain. I never want to feel like that again.
In addition to Ryan Seacrest’s height and weight, here’s a more straightforward summary of all his body measurements.
Height: 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 cm)
Weight: 70 kg (154 pounds)
Chest size– 40 inches
Waist size– 33 inches
Arms/Biceps– 14 inches
Shoe size– US size 12, Euro 45, UK 11.5
Quick Facts About Ryan Seacrest
|Date of Birth:||24 December 1974|
|Age:||45 years old|
|Birth Nation:||United States of America|
|Height:||5 Feet 8 Inch|
|Birth Name||Ryan John Seacrest|
|Father||Gary Lee Seacrest|
|Mother||Constance Marie Zullinger|
|Birth Place/City||Dunwoody, Georgia|
|Net Worth||$ 250 million|
|Salary||$ 62 Million|
|Weight in KG||70 kg|
|Education||Dunwoody High School (1993), University of Georgia, Kennesaw State University|
|Awards||Primetime Emmy Award|
|Movies||Shrek Forever After|
|TV Show||The Million Second Quiz|