Mindy Robinson is an American model, actress, and reality star based in Los Angeles. Over the years she has appeared in up to 150 films, television shows, and television movies.
Robinson has appeared in television shows such as King of the Nerds (2013), Take Me Out (2012), and Millionaire Matchmaker. She is also popular as a long-time friend of actor Randy Couture, who was a former UFC heavyweight world champion.
Mindy Robinson Biography
Mindy Robinson, born on February 14, 1980, in Fall River, Massachusetts, USA, describes herself as a patriotic, conservative, working actress in Hollywood. On her own website americanafmindy.com, the stripper said she was a proud Masshole and armed hick with a university degree in American history and political science.
According to Robinson, she set up the offshore account to share links and posts that social media like Facebook and Twitter would normally censor.
There are no details about her background and upbringing, but her parents’ names are Bill Robinson (a forklift driver) and Jane Robinson (a teaching assistant). The actress has three older siblings, making her the youngest child in the family.
Mindy Robinson Career
Robinson began her work as a trained researcher with her university degree. In an interview, she said it was a complicated job and the “most soul-sucking job ever”. For her, it wasn’t the coolest job to wake up at 5 a.m. and finish at 8 p.m. Besides, the commute to work, her boss, and everything in between made life unbearable until she decided to join the topless dance clubs. In the meantime, she already had plastic surgery to get bigger breasts, which explains why most men like asses and legs, but she likes cleavage.
She made her debut as a stripper at the Pacers Showgirls Club in San Diego before later moving to Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club in the same city. So far it has been an interesting journey for the actress. She enjoyed the moments when she started dancing and performing on stage. Robinson said that it was not a dirty business for her because she could stand on stage and perform pole tricks.
Besides hosting her web series Veronique Von Venom: Horror Hostess Hottie, Robinson has starred as herself on several shows and LMFAO music videos. She has been an active actress until the present, and has featured in the following selected movies and TV series:
- Hello California (TV series)
- The Bitch That Cried Wolf (Movie)
- Casting Couch (Movie)
- The Haunting of Whaley House (Movie)
- Celebrities Undercover (TV reality show)
- Helen Keller Had a Pitbull (Movie)
- The Bet (Movie)
- The American Gandhi (Movie)
- Win, Lose or Pawn (reality show)
- Horror Haiku (TV series)
- The Millionaire Matchmaker (reality show)
- Helen Keller Had a Pitbull (Movie)
- King Bachelor’s Pad (web series)
- “Sexy and I Know It (LMFAO music video)
- Sharknado: The 4th Awakens (Movie)
- Range 15 (Movie)
- Tough Love (Movie)
Mindy Robinson Relationship with Randy Couture
Mindy Robinson is also known for her relationship with Randall Duane Couture, who is an accomplished Greco-Roman wrestler, former UFC heavyweight champion, former U.S. Army sergeant, retired mixed martial artist, and currently an actor.
She often works with couture, and the couple has been spotted by the paparazzi a few times at Las Vegas date nights and other events such as the big downtown games.
All You Need To Know About The Actress
1. Mindy Robinson is a graduate of Bristol County Agricultural High School in Dighton, Massachusetts, with the class of 1998. She attended California State University in San Bernardino in 2006, where she graduated with a BA in American History and Political Science.
2. Robinson revealed that she was bullied in her elementary school years because she was the skinny girl with buckteeth. Talking about this experience, she said that it forced her to develop a personality, a sense of humor, and a level of appreciative self-confidence that can only be achieved when you stop caring what other people think. Robinson gave the middle finger to the kids who picked on her and enjoyed the idea that they were probably going to work at Walmart right now.
3. The actress suffers from prosopagnosia, which is simply called face blindness – a rare condition in which the person does not recognize the faces of people they know.
4. Robinson had her first major breakthrough as an actress when she played a supporting role in the film Mansion of Blood alongside Gary Busey. Her biggest role to date was in Pain & Gain – a film directed by Michael Bay.
5. She has won massive followers on Instagram 26.4k Follower, Twitter 35.2k Follower, and Facebook 152.3k Follower.
Born: February 14, 1980
Place of Birth: Fall River, Massachusets, USA.
Height: 5′ 5″ (1.65 m)