Having an account and engaging people in social media either for fun or for business seems to be one of the fastest ways to achieve immense popularity and success in today’s world. The lovely Mimi is an Internet sensation who owes her rise to the popularity of Instagram, where she is highly sought after for her videos.
Mimi began her path to fame on Instagram in her high school days when she created her first Instagram account called mimilovelynails. The account now has over 400,000 followers.
By the time she grew up with her second Instagram account – itslovelymimi – she had a small success in social media. She only became famous when she started publishing daily make-up and nail tutorials on her second IG account.
Who Is Lovely Mimi?
The sensation of Instagram was born as Myha Thi Luong on August 20, 1990, in Vietnam, a country in Asia. Her parents, whose names are not known to the public, emigrated to the United States of America in 1993 and settled in Silver Spring, Maryland, and later in Virginia.
Upon arrival in the United States, Mimi began studying at a high school. Later she dropped out of school to pursue a career as a nail artist. The high school dropout now has nail studios in Atlanta and also works as a nail artist for various companies in the country. If you want to hire or support her, her nail studio is called Luong’s Lovely Nails.
In addition to her nail business, Mimi also sings. In September 2016 she played with the London-based English boyband 5ive in their hip-hop hit entitled We Don’t Care. The famous Instagram star was recently cast as a member of the VH1 show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
Her Family – Husband and Children
Lovely Mimi is the wife of Remy Skinner, a handsome young man who often appears in the background of her videos on Instagram. The couple got married in 2010 after they had been together for a long time. Their marriage is blessed with three children. Their daughter is named Juice Skinner, while their son was named Jayy Skinner. Together they run an Instagram account called juicenjayy.
Remi and Mimi have a vibrant relationship with each other and you can often see them spending their moments happily with their children. Skinner is also on Instagram, but not as popular as his wife. He is known on Instagram as Remy The Boss. The Skinners currently live in Atlanta, Georgia.
Where Is She Now?
Affectionately referred to by her fans as “Nail Architect”, Lovely Mimi is one of the most respected nail artists in the US. She dominates the nail game and seems to improve year after year. At the moment she is still researching her profession and the fashion industry in general.
In March 2017 she was cast as a supporting member in season 6 of the reality show – Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta – along with other supporters such as Melissa Scott, Jasmine Washington, Rod Bullock, Keanna Arnold, Sierra Gates, Moriah Lee, Treasure Price, Savannah Jordan, and many others.
The reality TV show tells the story of several people in Atlanta who are involved with hip-hop music. It will be broadcast on VH1 from June 18, 2012, until today. It is produced by Monami Entertainment and Eastern TV and lasts between 40 and 44 minutes.
Other Facts You Need To Know About Lovely Mimi
1. the Vietnamese-American nail artist is followed on her Instagram account by over 2.1 million people.
2. In addition to her nail and make-up tutorials, she is known for her IG videos in which she imitates different accents.
3. Her childhood nickname is Mhya Bling Bling!
4. Besides Atlanta, Mimi’s nail salon is located in four different cities.
5. The American actress/comedian Jasmin Brown is said to have visited Lovely’s salon to get her nails done.
6. Her family has a black dog named Jefe.
7. The nail artist is known for her larger-than-life personality, large eyelashes, crazy nails, and multi-colored hairstyles.
8. In 2013, Mimi performed a breast implant and surgery to enlarge the buttocks to make her dreams come true.
9. Her assets are estimated at $100,000. She earns her money with her nail business and roles in TV shows.
10. The lovely Mimi is an American of nationality.
11. She had her first child at the age of seventeen.