It is undeniable that Taylor Swift is currently one of the hottest topics. Stories about his movement, his lifestyle and more are constantly broadcast on the airwaves. This not only increases his popularity but also shapes his musical career. She certainly takes the entertainment scene by storm as she goes on the road to touring shows, performs to sold-out audiences at concerts, and continues to churn award-winning hits.
With her equally talented stablemates, including Ed Sheeran, Ellie Goulding, and Sam Smith, she seems to have found the right rope in 2015. In addition to their great achievements, they also command the music scene, especially among the younger generations. Recent hot topics include Taylor Swift’s quotes, tattoos, and decided to swing her short hair (yes, she no longer whips her long braided hair when she receives awards).
Taylor Swift Quotes
Even before she was in the spotlight, Taylor Swift was known for her mastery of words. This may explain why she started writing songs at an early age and finally became the youngest composer (14 years old) to work for Big Machine, an independent label.
ALSO READ: Selena Gomez Tattoos And Quotes
For her, words always have a deep meaning and the only way to fully understand them is to recite them constantly. Fast as she is called by many people, uses quotes not only to inspire herself but also to inspire others.
Most of the inspiring quotes will be part of his lyrics or will appear when he receives an award. She also uses quotes to describe her life and musical background and they usually focus on different elements. Some talk about coping with your fears, others encourage people to come out of their shells, while others talk about life.
Some of Taylor Swift’s Quotes are as follows:
1. I want to make the most of this cultural relevance or success or whatever you want to call it because it’s not going to last.”
2. I’m intimidated by the fear of being average.
3. People haven’t always been there for me but music always has.
4. We don’t need to share the same opinions as others, but we need to be respectful.”
5. Just be yourself, there is no one better.
6. Fearless is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again … even though every time you’ve tried before you’ve lost.
7. If you’re horrible to me, I’m going to write a song about it, and you won’t like it. That’s how I operate.
8. I never want to change so much that people can’t recognize me.
9. I suffer from a girl next door it is where the guy is friends with you and that’s it.
10. Being fearless isn’t being 100 percent not fearful; it’s being terrified but you jump anyway.
11. I wish all teenagers can filter through songs instead of turning to drugs and alcohol.
12. All you need to do to be my friend is like me.
13. I know my flaws before other people point them out to me.
14. Life isn’t how to survive the storm, it’s about how to dance in the rain.
15. giving up doesn’t always mean your weak sometimes your just strong enough to let go.”
Taylor Swift Tattoos
Taylor Swift has no permanent tattoos but she frequently wears temporary ones which are often lyrics from her song. Some of them which she has done and erased includes;
– Tell me everything I want to hear like it was your favorite year.
– 13( her birth date).
– May these memories break our fall.
– Best people in life are free.
– Never looking down
– I was drowning that’s when I could finally breathe.
– Every time I don’t, I almost do.
– They are the hunters, we are the foxes.
– Just because you’re clean doesn’t mean you don’t miss it.
– Who you are is not where you’ve been
– Today is never too late to be brand new.”
In addition to her naturally beautiful face, blue eyes and fine curves, her hair is a common subject. The star is known to ruffle her hair every time she receives an award, but it was when it was still long. Some time ago, Swift shocked many more people than his supporters and fans (swifties) by cutting his hair at a bob that barely touched his shoulders. Despite her short hair, Taylor is still as beautiful as ever.
Taylor said that her decision to cut her hair was not spontaneous, but that she had been planning it for 6 months. His haircut experience was filmed and sent to his Instagram disciples. The video showed one of her best friends, Ellie Goulding, in the background. To commemorate the haircut, Taylor decided to organize a party, especially considering that it was the first time she had done it. Yes, how many times do people throw a party just because they cut their hair?
Many people think she cut her hair because she became best friends with Karlie Kloss who also has the same hair. However, the pop star downplays the rumors and says she had already planned to cut her hair 6 months earlier. Anyway, the new look gives it a fresh look. His newly found status and notoriety will certainly keep people curious about his quotes, tattoo, hair, and more.