Talent is certainly not earned, it is something you are born with. It’s what makes us different from others, and discovering this talent at a young age is exciting, but could also be difficult to manage given the overwhelming media attention. Today, we’ll take a look at the life of a multi-talented teenager whose name is Larsen Thompson. There is certainly a connection between fashion and music, and the much sought-after model and dancer Larsen Thompson has broken down the divide between the two professions.
Larsen Thompson’s Biography
Larsen Thompson was born on November 19, 2000, in Thousand Oaks, California, USA, into the family of Mr. and Mrs. Kirk Thompson. Larsen Thompson is a multi-talent, she is a dancer and model from the beginning and could also be described as an actress and aspiring singer.
She attended Newbury Park High School and started dancing at the age of four when her parents put her in dance classes. Larsen also trained in various dance styles including hip-hop, jazz, ballet, tap, and contemporary dance. At the tender age of 9, she started working as a professional dancer and model.
In 2013 Larsen signed with Zuri Models, an agency for children’s talents. She gained recognition through her background performance as a dancer with X-Factor, Shake it up with Disney, and The fresh beat band with Nickelodeon. From the age of four to thirteen, she graduated from the ADLC.
ALSO READ: Harry Kane Wife, Girlfriend, Kids, Age, Height, Weight, Bio
Larsen Thompson began her career as a dancer before turning to model and has now added acting to her career list. She has appeared as a background dancer in a number of shows including The Voice, X-factor, Disney Awards for Florida, Kids Teen Choice Awards for Christiana Aguilera and Pitbull, American’s Got Talent and Nickelodeon’s Fresh Beat Band. She has also appeared in several music videos with famous celebrities such as Katy Perry in chained to the rhythm, Borns in the American money, and Eden in Weekend. She also appeared as a backup dancer on Janet Jackson’s unbreakable tour. She has also appeared in TV commercials for well-known brands including Paramount, Microsoft, Nissan, Walmart, Target, McDonald’s, and Nintendo.
Beautiful Larsen is contracted and managed by the model agency NEXT Models worldwide. She has worked on both national and global campaigns with Coca-Cola, Juicy Couture, Hollister, Gap, Land’s End, Aeropostale, and Target. Her very first cover of a magazine was on Madrid’s fashion magazine Neo2, and since then she has been on the cover of several other magazines such as Indie Magazine and Factice Magazine. She has also done a number of digital advertising campaigns in social media for brands such as NFL, Stance, Kohl’s, Pandora, Coach, David Yurman, Anastasia of Beverly Hills, Nordstrom, Dior, and Fendi.
Many would like to know how this multi-talented artist has managed to balance career and education. Her answer was quoted in an interview with Harper’s Bazaar, where she said, “I managed to balance them by using my time wisely and putting my priorities first.
Here Are Facts You Need to Know about Larsen Thompson
- Her full name is Larsen Grace Thompson.
- She was born on November 19, 2000.
- Her nickname is Lar Lar, L-pop.
- She is from Thousand Oaks, California, United States.
- Her father’s name is Kirk Thompson.
- Her aunt Julianne McNamara is a one-time Olympic gold medallist for inventive gymnastics.
- Larsen is in a relationship with actor Gavin Casalengo.
- Body measurement: 34-24-34
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight: 43kg-45kg, approximately
- Shoe size: 8
- Dress size: 2
- Hair color: Blond
- Eye color: blue
ALSO READ: Luka Modric Wife, Age, Height, Weight, Salary, Son, Biography
- Book – The Outsiders.
- Dance title – A dance by Drake, Work It by Missy Elliot.
- Film reel – Bella from Twilight.
- TV shows – Vampire Diaries, The Fosters.
- Sneakers – Michael Kors.
- Career icon – Kate Moss.
- Dream Concert – Taylor Swift.
- Runway to run – Chanel.
- Fashion campaign — Juicy Couture.
- Dance movie – High Strong.
- Music video project – Chained to the rhythm of Katy Perry.
- Fashion brands – Chanel, Dior, Stella McCartney, Alice & Oliva.
- Sportswear – Rita Ora collection by Adidas.
- She is a dancer, model, actress, and aspiring singer.
- She started professional dancing at the age of nine.
- She is under contract with NEXT Models.
- Her first magazine cover was on the Neo2 magazine.
- At the Voice Awards 2013, she was included in the Top 10 of the wunderkind of the year.
- She was a member of the LilBEASTS dance crew and the Suga and Spice dance crew.
- She was featured in several music videos with different artists, such as Sia – the greatest, Silento – watch me whip, The Eden project – the weekend, Katy Perry – Oblivia, and Borns – American money.
- Her net worth is 108,000 dollars.