In a star-studded sky, some have proven that they illuminate more than others by shining brighter. So it is in every life that there are definitely those who are known by what they do, famous or infamous, while others are known by what they are. Kevin Trapp is a star who has no trouble shining on the football field as the goalkeeper of the round leather.
Before we turn to the topic of the day: his wife, girlfriend, family, height, weight, and body statistics, let’s take a course on the details of the footballer in these select nuggets.
- Kevin was born on 8 July 1990 in Merzig, West Germany.
- He is a German soccer player and goalkeeper of Paris Saint Germain (PSG) and plays in his national soccer team.
- He played his youth career with FC Brotdorf, SSV Bachem and SV Mettlach.
- He made his professional debut in 2005 with FC Kaiserslautern, where he played two Bundesliga seasons.
- Kevin Trapp left the club in 2012 and signed a four-year contract with Eintracht Frankfurt for a fee of 1.5 million euros. There he played regularly for more than three years and took part in the UEFA Europa League.
- His next stop was PSG. In July 2015, he signed a five-year contract with the Ligue 1 champions for a fee of around 10 million euros.
- In the 2015-2016 season, he replaced goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu as the club’s first-choice goalkeeper.
- Kevin Trapp made his international debut on 6 June 2017 in a 1-1 friendly match against Denmark in which he played the full 90 minutes.
- Although he was selected for the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup in Russia, where his country won, he did not play in the game.
- He played in the Coupe de France 2018 final when PSG beat Les Herbiers VF 2-0 on 8 May to claim the trophy.
- Since joining PSG, he has won five trophies in addition to the Ligue 1 title.
- The German player has been associated with his performances with Premier League trio Newcastle, Liverpool, and Crystal Palace.
- His salary is around 7 million dollars and his net assets are estimated at 30 million dollars. He derives his income from club deals/contracts and sponsorship deals.
Family, Wife, Girlfriend
The German goalkeeper did not reveal details about his family, parents, siblings, or even background information about himself. However, it can be assumed that he is one of those celebrities who detest putting their family background in the public eye.
He is together with the former Victoria Secret model Izabel Goulart. The duo met during a trip to the city of love, Paris, in 2015 and have remained inseparable ever since.
Izabel Goulart was born on 23 October 1984 in São Carlos, São Paulo, Brazil. This beautiful model was scouted at the age of 14 when she went shopping with her mother and was modeled from 2005 to 2016. Modeling is not the only thing she is good at. She is polyglot, speaks fluent Portuguese, English, and French, and is also active in the humanitarian field.
The model has had a lot of success in her career and can easily be classified as an A-list model, as she has modeled for A-list designers. From fashion catwalks to appearances on the front pages of renowned magazines, she is celebrated for her style and distinctive features.
The designers she has modeled for include Alberta Ferretti, Balenciaga, Dolce and Gabbana, Bill Blass, Bottega Veneta, Isabel Marant, Givenchy, Michael Kors, Chanel, Stella McCartney, Ralph Lauren, Emilio Pucci, Emanuel Ungaro, Loewe, Roberto Cavalli and Oscar de la Renta.
She has also appeared on the front pages of major magazines such as Marie Claire France, Vogue, Esquire, GQ Mexico and has been featured as the face of A/X Armani Exchange in three seasonal print campaigns. She posed as a model for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2011.
Izabel has also been described several times as one of the most beautiful people in the world. During her time as Victoria’s Secret Angel, she was named one of the 100 most beautiful people in the world by People magazine in 2007. In the same year, she was awarded the Toshiba Cool Planet Award by Cool Magazine in the category Best Model and was voted Best International Top Model by Glamour Mexico in 2010.
The model is also a casual actress. She appeared in the fourth season of Two and a Half Men (2006) and in Baywatch (2017). Before the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2007, she received a star on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood.
Prior to her relationship with the PSG goalkeeper, Izabel was involved in several other relationships. Her first known flame was a businessman, Sebastian Gobi. They dated from 2003 to 2006.
Her closest admirer was a Brazilian footballer, Marcelo de Costa, and the two were known as a true Brazilian couple, due to their passionate connection, which was, however, marked by tenses and breaks. They were on the verge of tying the knot and even got engaged in 2009, but broke up three years later in 2012.
They don’t hesitate to display PDAs whenever the opportunity arises, but also to create the possibilities themselves, whether on red carpets, during holidays or to celebrate victories on the field. Although Kevin Trapp is 6 years younger than his flame, the two are in love with each other. They have not yet said anything about taking their love to the next level, but we hope that the wedding bells will ring soon.
Kevin Trapp Height, Weight, Body Stats
Kevin, like many other athletes, has a robust and muscular physique. His high frame rises 2 inches above 6 feet (1.89 m) and his body weight is 88 kg (194 lbs). His body statistics are not available, but it is obvious that they will certainly be a target.