Jade Weber is a young French model who started as a child model and now has a very large following in social media. Apart from being a model, she is also known as an actress who has proven herself in several movies so far. Here are the things you might want to know about her.
Jade Weber Bio
It was on 7 March 2005 in Hong Kong, China, when the model was born. Even though she was born in Asia, she is French but lives in the United States of America.
Jade Weber had never thought of becoming a model until a photographer asked her to think about it when she wanted to take a photo with her brothers. In fact, it was the photographer who sent her picture to her sister, who worked with a modeling agency.
With much success in her modeling career, Jade Weber soon decided to develop her acting abilities; she started acting at The Playground in Los Angeles. This is important because the playground is known to educate children, teenagers, and young adults in the arts. Among the people trained here are Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, and Ryan Gosling. She received her first role as an actress in 2016 when she starred in Color My Dreams.
Jade Weber appeared as Zo in the television series Keys, and she is working on the films of 2019, The Game of the Cheetah, and La Déesse du Crépuscule.
She has also appeared in a number of music videos, including MattyBRaps’ Moment and Runaway by Spirix and Xuitcasecity. Jade also appeared on the cover of the weekend edition of The Weeknd’s Can’t Feel My Face by Hayden Summerall.
It becomes even more interesting when you know that the young model and actress has also appeared in a number of commercials in the past, including the one she shot for Kohl in 2015. Apart from that, she made it to the front page of various magazines like Vogue.
Regarding her education, Weber revealed that she attended a public school and has become accustomed to mixing school and work, even though it may sometimes be difficult. In addition, she is already on her way to secondary school, which means that she wants to continue her education.
Jade Weber Parents and Family
While very little is known about her parents, little is known about her family. As already mentioned, she has older brothers called Matthieu and Thibault. Her grandparents live in France, where she sometimes visits them.
It is known through her parents that they both come from France.
Jade Weber’s Height
She is described as one of the most beautiful children in the world and has dreamy sea-blue eyes and blonde hair. Still very young, she is already on her way to becoming an exceptional international model thanks to her appearance and body structure.
As for her height, she is now 160 cm (5 feet 3 inches), while her weight is 88 lb. The important thing is that it still grows.
Other Interesting Facts about the Model
1. It has a very strong fan base in social media On Instagram she has almost 500 thousand followers. On Twitter, on the other hand, she has fewer than 5,000 followers by mid-2018 and less than 4,000 Like on Facebook.
2. As she has made a name for herself in different parts of the world, the young model says that working in her home country France would mean the world to her.
3. Her dream would be to work for Dior and Chanel, who are both in Paris.
4. Originally French and raised in the United States, the Chinese-born star is bilingual. She speaks both English and French. Although she was given the opportunity to take Mandarin lessons when she was much younger, she does not speak the language fluently.
5. Although her career can still be described as young, Jade Weber has worked with many brands including Ralph Lauren Chaps, Levi’s, Justice, Miss Behave Girl, Bloomingdales, H&M, Forever 21, and Hudson, and many others.
6. Jade has been represented by various model agencies. In this respect, she has worked with LA Models Youth as well as Monster Management and Division Model.